ASP Shell and GnuPG

Jean-Francois Payette jf_payette at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 21:36:22 CEST 2007

Hello,

I saw your question about using gnupg with asp shell at this address :
http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2006-April/028283.html. Did you
find the solutions? I am having problem to make it work in asp. If i use the
dos comand line it works fine. Here's my code:

Set WshShell = Server.CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
command = PGP_PATH&"\gnupg\gpg.exe --sign --passphrase thisisatest
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\PGP\ENCFILES\BET2007080834_INT.XML"
response.write "Exit Code: " & WshShell.run(command, 1, true) & "<br>"
set wshshell = nothing

Hope you can help