[Announce] GnuPG 2.0.6 released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Aug 20 12:42:50 CEST 2007

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:13, kara.ml at arcor.de said:

> Compression: Uncompressed (Z0), ZIP (Z1), ZLIB (Z2), BZIP2 (Z3)

Interesting.

I switched the box used to build the installer at some point and the
fresh toolchain there does not come with libbz2.  On the old box I used
a toolchain with libbz2.a in the lib directory, configure figured that
out and thus build with bzip2 support.  It was linked statically so it
was not obvious that there is BZIP2 support.

I'll make bzip2 support explicit for the next release.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--
Die Gedanken sind frei.  Auschnahmen regelt ein Bundeschgesetz.