Looking for missing Lib modules

Robert D. 210525p42015 at denstarfarm.us
Thu Dec 20 13:38:38 CET 2007

I was trying to build 2.0.8 on my Intel mac and came across these errors
 and found libassuan and libksba but not  "Pth" .... and also wonder
where do I put them so the make-file can find them?

*** You need libassuan with Pth support to build this program.
*** This library is for example available at
***   ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libassuan/
*** (at least version 1.0.4 (API 1) is required).
***
configure:
***
*** You need libksba to build this program.
*** This library is for example available at
***   ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libksba/
*** (at least version 1.0.2 using API 1 is required).
***
configure:
***
*** It is now required to build with support for the
*** GNU Portable Threads Library (Pth). Please install this
*** library first.  The library is for example available at
***   ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/pth/
*** On a Debian GNU/Linux system you can install it using
***   apt-get install libpth-dev
*** To build GnuPG for Windows you need to use the W32PTH
*** package; available at:
***   ftp://ftp.g10code.com/g10code/w32pth/
***
configure: error:
***
*** Required libraries not found. Please consult the above messages