Has Vista been already included in support OS?

John Clizbe JPClizbe at tx.rr.com
Fri Dec 21 09:35:45 CET 2007

y-ooshima at hitachi-system.co.jp wrote:
> I got GnuPG 1.4.8 for Windows(gnupg-w32cli-1.4.8.exe) now, and in the README-W32 file:
> | This is a binary package with GnuPG for MS-Windows 95, 98, WNT, W2000 and XP.
> No Vista in supported system. Any problem still remain on Vista?
> ( I know one problem has already fixed by following:
> http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2007-November/032094.html )
> It seems that installing GnuPG on Vista is OK.

Oversight in the README. The problem that Vista had with launching the keyserver
helper programs was corrected in the 1.4.8 release.

John P. Clizbe                   Inet:   JPClizbe(a) tx DAWT rr DAHT con
Ginger Bear Networks             Keyserver.gingerbear.net
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind." - Dr Seuss, "Oh the Places You'll Go"