Server problem?

Bob Henson bob.henson at
Sat Dec 22 13:07:21 CET 2007

Is there a problem with the server sending messages to the list? Headers
are appearing in Thunderbird as usual, but clicking on any message in
the list gives a delay (presumably in downloading) of a couple of
minutes at least, during which Thunderbird reports that it is not
responding - eventually it does. All my other mailing lists from other
sources are working just fine and at normal speed, and I've just checked
my broadband speed which is also OK.