New OpenPGP standard published

Alexander W. Janssen alexander.janssen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:52:03 CET 2007

On 11/2/07, Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:
> I am going to celebrate that now with some pints of Füchschen at the
> Cafe Modigliani[1].  Feel free to join.

Why didn't you say that like an hour ago?
Now I'm stuck with my wife, cleaning the house... :-)

> Salam-Shalom,

Next time... Cheers!

>    Werner

Alex.

You're with us on Tuesday? http://tinyurl.com/2a3wga

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it

.