New OpenPGP standard published

Alexander W. Janssen alexander.janssen at
Fri Nov 2 18:52:03 CET 2007

On 11/2/07, Werner Koch <wk at> wrote:
> I am going to celebrate that now with some pints of Füchschen at the
> Cafe Modigliani[1].  Feel free to join.

Why didn't you say that like an hour ago?
Now I'm stuck with my wife, cleaning the house... :-)

> Salam-Shalom,

Next time... Cheers!

>    Werner

> Die Gedanken sind frei.  Auschnahme regelt ein Bundeschgesetz.

You're with us on Tuesday?

"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it
should be stopped."
 -- Simon Cameron, U.S. Senator, on the Smithsonian Institution, 1901.