[Announce] GnuPG release candidate 1.4.8

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Nov 19 11:17:19 CET 2007

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:26, John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org said:

> Any chance for a Windows Binary installer? I didn't see one in ./alpha/binary.
>
> I've seen a couple request for the patched image that used to be in /scratch in
> the last week.

I will consider this.  Actually I am thinking of dropping the little
installer we are using for years now and instead provide a really
stripped down version of gpg4win - with just gpg.  That would make it
easier to just maintain one installer script.  This allows allows for
the wrapper and the public PATH.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner