OmniKey CardMan 6121 & OpenPGP card anyone?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Oct 8 08:54:26 CEST 2007

On Mon,  8 Oct 2007 01:37, sriharivijayaraghavan at yahoo.com.au said:

> This is what happens when I execute "gpg --card-status":
> winscard_clnt.c:3349:SCardCheckDaemonAvailability() PCSC Not Running
> gpg: pcsc_establish_context failed: no service (0x8010001d)
> gpg: card reader not available

Eiter gpg is not build with libusb support.  Check the config.h file for
a line

#define HAVE_LIBUSB

If you have this, you need to make sure that libusb is working.  Use
--debug-ccid-driver to see what is going on.  gpg always tries to use
the internal CCID driver before falling back to pcsc.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner