PGP messages getting flagged as spam

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Oct 16 08:58:46 CEST 2007

Sven Radde wrote:
> Just out of curiosity: Does this (or, rather: should this) have
> implications for your trust of the signer's key?

There are two schools of thought on this.

1.  "Beats me.  You get to define your policy, not me."

2.  "If this guy's control of his keys and passphrase is so poor
    that a spammer can use them, then there is no sensible policy
    which would consider that key uncompromised."

Personally, I side with #1, but my own personal policy is #2.  YMMV.