Question about Replying to List

Robert D. 210525p42015 at denstarfarm.us
Wed Oct 17 23:55:43 CEST 2007

I'm on a MacBook and using Thunderbird version 2.0.0.6 (20070728)

I see no Header of "Reply To:" ... I was looking for it because when I
hit "Reply" to one of the List emails, the compose window popped up with
a message addressed to Robert H. as opposed to the List.

Is this normal? If not, is there a setting in the List Account for me
where I can set the headers appearing in emails to me?

Reply-All seems not so much a good idea since two emails would be sent
... so I figure I am doing something wrong.