Outlook/gpgol: encrypted mails in Sent folder

ph.gpg whyregister at spambog.com
Mon Sep 24 15:52:38 CEST 2007

Since saving un-crypted mails in my Inbox is easily done, why can't I
automatically save my encrypted sent mails?
I'm aware of different safety issues, that say keeping encrypted mails is
more secure. But on the one hand it is not consistent handling Inbox and
SentMails differently. And on the other hand it makes it more difficult to
search through my mailbox for various mails. At least this is my
mailapplication on my computer - therefore physically access to it is the
only matter that I should care about. Or?

Bye, ph.gpg!

PS: I know that it's is possible to encrypt every mail with my own public
key as well. But by default, the mails are encrypted.