one more question: is there a way to use additional keyring when needed ?

vl.pavlov vl.pavlov at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 11:09:01 CET 2008

hello,

i wish to use additional keyring from USB stick, (i have keys on .gnupg
folder on my stick),
but i have troubles, here is my gpg.conf (from ~/.gnupg)

default-recipient-self
keyserver random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de
default-cert-check-level 3
keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve include-revoked include-subkeys
no-mangle-dos-filenames
no-secmem-warning
keyring /media/USB/.gnupg/secring.gpg   << this is the new line i wrote

but in thunderbird i still have no access to my key from stick

probably i did something wrongly