Problem with gpg and option --check-options

Michael bushveld at gmx.de
Thu Oct 2 07:56:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

thanks for the hint, I have changed this - unfortunately this did not made a
change to the error message.

Interesting to mention what Kleopatra tells me:
- gpgcong Configuration Check Ok
- gpg Configuration Check failed
- gpg-agent Configuration Check failed
- scddeamon Configuration Check failed
- dirmngr Configuration Check failed

All failed have a tool tip which says: gpgconf: invalid option -check-options

I have searched google so many times. i do not find a hint - hope you have one
:-)))

Michael