Revocation Certificates

Jorgen Christiansen Lysdal j.lysdal at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 12:01:56 CEST 2008

Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> This deputy sheriff reported to his superior, and I wound up
> with a thirty-day delay in the paperwork while the county sheriff made
> sure that I didn't have murder afoot.  Were they overreacting?  Sure,a
> bit.  But they were also doing their job.

They could have been overreacting to cover their own asses. In case you
really wanted to hurt someone, they wanted to make sure it was not their
mistake that got a person killed. Forgetting about the fact that there
is a gazillion normal household items, that can harm a person.
If they really had a bad feeling about you that day, wouldn't they have
done something more than just delay paperwork?