Paperkey (some questions about its usage)

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Mon Oct 6 02:51:08 CEST 2008

Faramir wrote:
> 1.- If I use the tool in ubuntu, and then I open the output text file in
> windows (to print it), will I have problems with charsets? Maybe the
> solution would be to convert the txt to a pdf file, before moving it to
> windows...

Should only 7bit characters Charset shouldn't be an issue.

> 2.- Well... I am really newbie with ubuntu (I am starting to think I am
> a noob in ubuntu, since time is passing, and I am not improving at all),
> so I have some doubts about how to install the tool in ubuntu...

Grab the archive and extract it. Move to the top level directory and
configure && make && make install. I just built it on Windows under MSYS with
the MinGW compiler.

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or