Greetings

Werewolf werewolf6851 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 02:04:56 CEST 2008

Oh Aye, have Enigmail plugged in as well.  Before I was using mutt with
gpg,  but moved over to Thunderbird Portable so my email not tied to
just one 'puter or OS.  Though not had lot luck with the Portable run
from wine. (more learning curve) And running it from inside a Truecrypt
file container.

I have gotten signature faults between messages from Firefox/firegpg and
Thunderbird/enigmail with clear signing.  Guess cause I was using inline
PGP and not mime.

- --

Werewolf
=======================================
  http://spandex31095.tripod.com/
  Skype: Werewolf6851
===== Instant Messenger Accounts ======
 Yahoo: lover_of_lycra
   ICQ: 304325894
   MSN: lover_of_lycra at hotmail.com
   AIM: LycraloverWolf
 GPG key 76E6C1BC with following fingerprint
D508 2C9D B3A9 2F0E E472  95A8 2D8C B9E6 76E6 C1BC

Repel them.  Repel them.  Induce them to relinquish the spheroid.
- - Indiana University fans' chant for their perennially bad football team