Decrypting with private key and public key is missing

Werewolf werewolf6851 at
Thu Oct 16 01:11:30 CEST 2008

I don't know about you but this raises all kinds of red flags...

If using enigmail check that it pointed to the keyrings
You can verify it's on your secret keyring with gpg -K command
There's way to split public key out of the secretkey I think with gpgsplit

- --

  Skype: Werewolf6851
===== Instant Messenger Accounts ======
 Yahoo: lover_of_lycra
   ICQ: 304325894
   MSN: lover_of_lycra at
   AIM: LycraloverWolf
 GPG key 76E6C1BC with following fingerprint
D508 2C9D B3A9 2F0E E472  95A8 2D8C B9E6 76E6 C1BC
Mal: "You know, I hear tell they used to keelhaul traitors back in the day.
I don't have a keel to haul you on, so..."
				--Episode #9, "Ariel"

Guru_i wrote:
> Hi Im using GPG CL 1.4.9.
> case is -
> 1)somebody (trusted) is generating key pair on my behalf(as proxy). But he
> is sending me only my secret key and NOT public key.
> 2) I was able to import the secret key in gpg keyring using
> --allow-secret-key-import command
> 3) But when I try to decrypt the file (which was encrypted using my public
> key its not with me though) I get error message such as
> gpg: decryption failed: secret key not available. Though I know I have
> secret key with me.
> Please help

Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -