Decrypting with private key and public key is missing

Guru_i gi185002 at
Thu Oct 16 15:07:50 CEST 2008

Thank you all your response. I will try with "gpgsplit". But I do have secret
key in my seckeyring

C:/Documents and Settings/xxxxx/Application Data/gnupg\secring.gpg
sec   1024R/FBCFC5F9 2008-10-06
uid                  vijay

But I am not sure why GPG can not see it during decryption. Besides the key
that I got was generated using PGP CL.