add subkey vs generate new set?

Werewolf werewolf6851 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:19:53 CEST 2008

I was just wandering, as I did use the 'default' settings for the key
creation. But that was 4 years ago :)

The info at the time if I remember right went on 1024 was more on the
'higher' side of the processor abilities etc lol

- --

Werewolf
=======================================
  http://spandex31095.tripod.com/
  Skype: Werewolf6851
===== Instant Messenger Accounts ======
 Yahoo: lover_of_lycra
   ICQ: 304325894
   MSN: lover_of_lycra at hotmail.com
   AIM: LycraloverWolf
 GPG key 76E6C1BC with following fingerprint
D508 2C9D B3A9 2F0E E472  95A8 2D8C B9E6 76E6 C1BC
Inara: "You could always pray they make it back safely."

Book: "I don't think the captain would much like me praying for him."

Inara: "So don't tell him. I never do."
				--Episode #2, "The Train Job"