Key ID format: short or long?

Werewolf werewolf6851 at
Wed Oct 22 18:59:12 CEST 2008

*Feeling like a newbie*  You know, I never knew or noticed that the key
ID was the last digits of the fingerprint.  And I use to fit the key id
 on one line, and fingerprint right beneath it on the business cards I
print out at home, like the notation on bottom of my signature.  Guess
with professional printing could set the last 8 digits BOLD or slightly
bigger font.

- --

  Skype: Werewolf6851
===== Instant Messenger Accounts ======
 Yahoo: lover_of_lycra
   ICQ: 304325894
   MSN: lover_of_lycra at
   AIM: LycraloverWolf
 GPG key 76E6C1BC with following fingerprint
D508 2C9D B3A9 2F0E E472  95A8 2D8C B9E6 76E6 C1BC
Inara: "What should I do?"

Simon: (hands her bandages): "Tie it off."

Inara: "Simon, I'm good with anatomy, but not like this..."
				--Unfilmed Episode, "Dead or Alive"