There is no limit on the length of a passphrase,

Werewolf werewolf6851 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 20:17:23 CEST 2008

Myself, use apg or wapg depending on what OS I'm on at the moment. wapg
is a windows version of apg that'll run from a ubs drive, also run
portable version of gpg from same usb drive, then just encrypt info to
myself about password, url, username, etc.  Down side, the secring.gpg
ring stored on it as well.  Will have invistigate making a secring only
for decrypting, (sub keys) with the primary sec key stored else where.

And Rockbox.org if your mp3 player supports it's replacement firmware
has a 'keybox' to store usernames;passwords.

- --

Werewolf
=======================================
  http://spandex31095.tripod.com/
  Skype: Werewolf6851
===== Instant Messenger Accounts ======
 Yahoo: lover_of_lycra
   ICQ: 304325894
   MSN: lover_of_lycra at hotmail.com
   AIM: LycraloverWolf
 GPG key 76E6C1BC with following fingerprint
D508 2C9D B3A9 2F0E E472  95A8 2D8C B9E6 76E6 C1BC
Inara: "Come into my shuttle."

Saffron: "You would lie with me?"

(alarms sound)

Inara: "I guess we've lied enough."