Problem running automated gpg

Adam Robins arobins at PharmaCentra.com
Tue Oct 28 13:55:44 CET 2008

Thanks.  This has been resolved by placing the parameter "--homedir
/root/.gnupg" on the gpg command line.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hardeep Singh [mailto:hs2412 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 8:57 AM
To: Adam Robins
Cc: gnupg-users at gnupg.org
Subject: Re: Problem running automated gpg

Tried to figure this one out, but no direct clue. My suggestions:
create a shell script and call the shell script from perl, rather than
directly calling gpg with all the parameters. Second, try to print the
current user from within perl similarly as printing ~. These two might
give you some clue.

Hardeep Singh
http://blog.Hardeep.name