1.4.10 release candidate

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Aug 13 16:40:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just uploaded a release candidate for GnuPG 1.4.10:

  ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/gnupg/gnupg-1.4.10rc1.tar.bz2
  ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/gnupg/gnupg-1.4.10rc1.tar.bz2.sig

Since the release of 1.4.9 back in March 2008 we did quite some changes.
It would be good if you can give this version a try, so that we won't
run into too many build problems with the actual release.

Please report bugs to the devel or users mailing list.

Happy hacking,

   Werner