Newbie where to find script for FTP

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Tue Dec 1 01:18:05 CET 2009

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009, cleardata at earthlink.net wrote:

> Hi gang --- I subscribed awhile back so I could try and absorb some of the
> tech stuff on the forum. Q: I have a BlueOnyx box and what to take the next
> step in finding a script that will use GnuPG (still need to get) to FTP some
> of my files on this box to an end user. Any suggestions?

GPG is not the tool you want.  GPG is not an ftp tool.

Perhaps if you describe what you're trying to do, and what role you want
encryption to play in that, someone can provide you with an answer.

-Dan Mahoney

--

"If you need web space, give him a hard drive.  If you need to do something really heavy, build him a computer."

-Ilzarion, late friday night