Evolution locks up when sending large pgp signed file

Chris cpollock at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 9 04:53:24 CET 2009

First of all I'm not sure if this is a sudden pgp problem or as is more
likely an Evolution issue. The just started after my upgrade a few weeks
ago to Mandriva 2010, Evolution 2.28.1 and Gnome 2.28. When trying to
send a signed message with a file over approximately 40k Evo will lockup
and have to be killed. Not signing the message allows any size file to
go through. This is version 1.4.10. I've asked on the Evolution list and
apparently have been ignored. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Chris

--
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C