Cant get Fellowship card to work

Sean Wilson mcse83 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 22:27:39 CEST 2009

Another update ;-)

I copied my Hushmail keys onto the OpenPGP 2.0 card by using the
keytocard command.

When I run gpg --card-status I can see that my keys are there.

But when I try to decrypt a Hushmail email in Thunderbird I get this error:

OpenPGP Security Info

Error - secret key needed to decrypt message

gpg command line and output:
C:\Program Files\GNU\GnuPG\gpg.exe
gpg: detected reader `AKS ifdh 0'
gpg: detected reader `AKS ifdh 1'
gpg: detected reader `AKS VR 0'
gpg: detected reader `Aladdin Token JC 0'
gpg: detected reader `SCM Microsystems Inc. SCR3340 ExpressCard Reader 0'
gpg: fingerprint on card does not match requested one
gpg: encrypted with 2048-bit RSA key, ID xxxxxx, created 2006-07-11
      ""xxxxxxx at hush.com" <xxxxxxxxx at hush.com>"
gpg: encrypted with 2048-bit RSA-E key, ID xxxxxx, created 2009-05-27
      ""xxxxxx at hushmail.com" <xxxxxx at hushmail.com>"
gpg: public key decryption failed: wrong secret key used
gpg: decryption failed: secret key not available

Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

I am really battling to get my keys to work with this OpenPGP card ;-(

PS: If I try to decrypt the email by NOT using the OpenPGP 2.0 card then
it decrypts the email first time!