gpg-agent and ssh-keys not working anymore

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Apr 19 08:35:03 CEST 2010

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:37, joke at seiken.de said:

> The passwords are enter correctly and the ssh public key was added to
> authorized_keys. I tried generating new ssh keys but the problem is
> always the

You might be hampered a bug fixed in 2.0.15:

 * Fixes a regression in 2.0.14 which prevented unprotection of new
   or changed gpg-agent passphrases.

It is possible to write a tool to fix such a bad passphrases.  However
there are only a very few reports and thus I believe it is easier to
generate a new key instead.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner