Keyserver spam example

Sonja Michelle Lina Thomas sonjamichelle at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 13:22:47 CEST 2010

I use gmail for my SMTP needs. I have accounts on a couple of unix
machines, yahoo, gmail, aim, my business hosted via godaddy and I choose
gmail as the default SMTP server for all of them. Works like a charm.

http://lifehacker.com/111166/how-to-use-gmail-as-your-smtp-server

Give them a try. Gmail is free and it can be a good account to pass to
sites that you feel may be spam generators. Gmail has web/pop/imap
access and has fairly decent spam filters.
Sonja Michelle Lina Thomas
sonjamichelle at gmail.com

"I realized fear one morning, when the blare of the fox-hunters sound.
When they are all chasing after the poor bloody fox, it's safer to be
dressed like a hound."