Keyserver spam example

Jerry gnupg.user at seibercom.net
Sat Jun 12 15:15:56 CEST 2010

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 08:39:00 -0400
Jean-David Beyer <jeandavid8 at verizon.net> articulated:

> Yes, I did. They will not accept anything from my MTA even when I use
> the smarthost feature. I can use either their web site server (that I
> detest) or Firefox, but they will not allow  sendmail even with
> smarthost.

Please send me two test messages. One via your MTA and another via your
MTA using the smarthost feature. Send them directly to me.

Also, what MTA are you employing? You said sendmail, but what version
and on what platform.

--
Jerry
GNUPG.user at seibercom.net

Imagine me going around with a pot belly.
It would mean political ruin.

	Adolf Hitler