Keyserver spam example

Jerry gnupg.user at seibercom.net
Sun Jun 13 12:22:38 CEST 2010

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 07:58:19 -0500
Sonja Michelle Lina Thomas <sonjamichelle at gmail.com> articulated:

> > I would not trust Google with your data, far less mine. They have
> > all ready been accused of illegally pilfering through user data and
> > mining for user wireless information. I avoid them like the plague
> > whenever possible.
>
> Pffft, they can't get to the really important stuff past my tinfoil
> hat!
>
> And google don't scare me! What I'm really worried about is the MiB.
> That van across the street, he ain't no plumber!!
>
> I could really use some coffee, but I forgot the combination. :-(
>
> If couldn't tell by now, I'm being a sarcastic b---h. I get so tired
> of the "tehy're out to get you" gabble people spout on the net.
>
> EVERY internet provider (AND the zit faced kid next door) has the
> ability to sniff your data and your packets. If I let that stop me
> from using the internet I'd be living in a foil lined airstream up in
> the hills pooping in a dirt hole and eating berries.
>
> Got any hard data to back up this claim, or are you just basing your
> oogie-boogie stay away on newsgroup, blog rumblings and
> sensationalized ratings focus media hype? I'm sure google just has a
> dedicated team rifling through the millions of gmail user's data
> looking for that ripe piece of information.

Interestingly enough, the first email I read this morning had a link to
this:

http://tech.slashdot.org/story/10/06/12/2339209/Google-Tells-Congress-It-Disclosed-Wi-Fi-Sniffing

And that is just the tip of the ice burg.

- --
Jerry
GNUPG.user at seibercom.net

Life is a concentration camp.  You're stuck here and there's no way
out and you can only rage impotently against your persecutors.
	Woody Allen