On the fly encryption of files possible?

Schmocki schmocki at gmx.net
Tue Jun 29 05:47:19 CEST 2010

Hello Robert,

thank you very much for your quick answer.

I already looked at truecrypt and also many other whole disk
encryption/encrypted virtual drive software, but they always "mount" the
drive after entry of the password and then everyone with the correct
password has random access to the data (no PKI).

I need something that prevents the ones who write files from reading their
own or any other of the written files.

Best Regards,
Schmocki