Compile PTH on AIX

beppecosta beppecosta at
Tue May 11 14:15:20 CEST 2010

Hi Newton

I've successfully built and installed PTH 2.0.7
and the pth-config says: pth_version="2.0.7 (08-Jun-2006)"

Now I've tried to compile gnupg-2.0.15 but configure fails with error:

configure: checking for programs
checking for pth-config... /QOpenSys/usr/local/bin/pth-config
checking for PTH - version >= 1.3.7... yes
checking whether PTH installation is sane... no
configure: checking system features for estream
*** It is now required to build with support for the
*** GNU Portable Threads Library (Pth). Please install this
*** library first.  The library is for example available at
configure: error:
*** Required libraries not found. Please consult the above messages
*** and install them before running configure again.

Sent from the GnuPG - User mailing list archive at