GnuPG Card with ssh authentication problems

Brady Young brady at frogandbear.net
Sun Feb 27 05:51:33 CET 2011

Thought I would update and say I finally got this working correctly.

Apparently with the Omnikey Cardman 3121, the vendor drivers *must* be
used. Once those were installed, and daemons restarted, ssh-add -l had
no problem grabbing the key off the card.

Regardless, I hope my documentation is helpful to someone in the future
who may struggle to get this feature.

--
Brady Young
<brady at frogandbear.net>