Problem with faked-system-time option

Jerome Baum jerome at jeromebaum.com
Thu Jun 16 03:12:21 CEST 2011

>> Not really. My CPA sends me an electronic invoice that is "in
>> accordance with signature laws and applicable precedent".
>
> Your CPA and ISP claim to do this.  Nobody knows whether it truly is
> until a court declares it to be so.

No, I don't rely on random people (CPA, ISP) for that. The tax office
accepts these invoices as "in accordance with signature laws [and
obviously applicable precedent]". I would assume that if they had any
chance of disputing the validity, and thereby saving all that tax
money, they would do exactly that.

--
Jerome Baum
tel +49-1578-8434336
email jerome at jeromebaum.com
web www.jeromebaum.com
--
PGP: A0E4 B2D4 94E6 20EE 85BA E45B 63E4 2BD8 C58C 753A
PGP: 2C23 EBFF DF1A 840D 2351 F5F5 F25B A03F 2152 36DA