Information on a gpg encrypted file

Andreas Mattheiss please.post at publicly.invalid
Fri Oct 19 23:53:30 CEST 2012

Hello,

I wonder if there is a utility that, when fed a gpg-encrypted-message,
will tell me which key is needed, which compression/cipher/hash was used.

Regards
Andreas

--
RIMMER: Lister, we'd be fools not to listen to him. When is he ever
wrong? Alright, he may have a head shaped like an inexplicably popular