new release of GPA

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon Oct 29 19:34:37 CET 2012

On 10/29/2012 2:05 PM, User wrote:
> You may want to take a look at GPGshell for an alternative.

GPGshell is not Free Software, and for that reason it's not exactly
appropriate to recommend it on this list.  Whether we agree or disagree
with the Free Software Foundation -- I personally disagree with them,
and particularly RMS, an awful lot -- the fact remains that GnuPG is a
GNU project, and we should respect their rules when we're participating
on an official GNU mailing list.  :)

What about GPGshell do you find to be a clear win over GPA?  How can the
GPA maintainers make GPA competitive with GPGshell?