new release of GPA

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Mon Oct 29 22:43:29 CET 2012

On 10/29/2012 02:37 PM, User wrote:
> Just because "you" have decided to cherry pick your definition of the
> English word "free" does not make it more or less so.

It isn't Robert who is picking the definition, it's the FSF. Arguing
about the definition here isn't going to do anyone any good, since the
policy does not originate here. Please respect the policy of the list
(which I personally disagree with, FWIW).

Meanwhile, Robert has also suggested some useful avenues where you could
direct your efforts. Please do that, instead of picking fights on topics
that either cannot be changed, or are not productive.

Doug