Windows 101 & GPG4WIN

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue May 21 21:36:44 CEST 2013

On 21/05/13 20:53, Henry Hertz Hobbit wrote:
>    Double click on the testsig.bat file on XP (you may need to
>    do a runas on Windows Vista (horrors) or Windows 7 (better).

This file looks just fine to me, but in general I'd caution anyone not to run
commands they do not understand just because some guy on the internetz told them
to do it.

Note that the mail was also not signed, so even if you trust HHH you cannot know
in this case it wasn't an impostor pretending to be HHH.

Peter.