BoF at FOSDEM ?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jan 23 17:27:24 CET 2014

Hi!

is anyone interested in a BoF at FOSDEM on February 1 or 2?  Anything
special to put on the agenda?  How long should we plan 30, 45 or 60
minutes?

I plan to arrive on Saturday by noon which might be a bit too late to
sign up for a slot.  Thus if there is interest in holding a BoF, I would
ask someone else to walk over to info desk at the H-Building and sign up
for a slot on Saturday afternoon or Sunday.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner