[Announce] A new Beta of GnuPG 2.1 is now available

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jun 6 13:12:06 CEST 2014

On Fri,  6 Jun 2014 10:13, nicholas.cole at gmail.com said:

> I just wonder if anyone would have time to put together a HOW-TO for
> people building GnuPG 2.1 and all of its associated libraries from
> source.  For those of us who don't do this often, this is currently a

I know.  That is my Marcus once wrote the speedo.mk script:

  make -f build-aux/speedo.mk

However, I fear that it is currently not in the best shape.  The reason
for this is that I am currently integrating code to build a complete
Windows installer including GPA etc.  Once this is finished it will be
distributed with GnuPG.  As of now it is only in the repo.  I attach it
for reference.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner