a bit OT: pgpdump binaries?

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Fri May 9 07:09:15 CEST 2014

On 9/05/14 1:00 PM, Faramir wrote:
> Hello,
>       I hope this is not much off-topic. I was looking for pgpdump
> binaries, and the one I have is for version 0.20, I downloaded it on
> september 2011. But in the website, the current version is 0.28,
> from june 2013. Does somebody know where I can get a binary file for
> windows? Maybe one day I'll learn to compile stuff, but for now I'd
> rather use a binary.

I don't know about a Windows binary, but it appears that someone has
ported it to Python, so if you have that language installed you might
be able to get it to do what you want.

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pgpdump/1.5

I haven't played with it (yet, I suspect that will change in the not
too distant future) because I normally use the C version (and compile
the source, but I only have Linux and OS X systems here so I can't
roll you one unfortunately).  That said, it doesn't look to be too
large, you might be able to find someone who can compile a Windows
binary for you here or maybe even on PGPNET.  I'd do it for you, but I
haven't had a Windows system for 15 years.

Regards,
Ben