Translate to dutch

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Sat Apr 2 10:55:25 CEST 2016

Hi, Reference:

Eva Bouwman wrote:
> I will start where Dashamir suggested , I will also try to connect to the
> Dutch community regarding translating.
>
> Personally I tend to agree with Julian. My idea was not to write a OS
> dependent document, in my opinion the target audience will be narrowed down. I
Yes, language docu. for all OS's is best in one generic gpg source.
Just thought I'd give links to some translations tools & forums, &
mention OSs will have variegated ways of making/ wrapping gpg into
their own extended OS, along with 20 or 30 thousand other ported
packages (25,894 in case of http://www.freebsd.org/ports/ ) so
idealy ports inc. gpg might use/ be using standards that translators
forums might be aware of, eg top README.NL or README.HOLLAND or
README.DUTCH, whatever that might be a list of paths to more Dutch
docu. buried deeper in the generic gpg source tree ?

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix Sys Eng Consultant Munich http://berklix.eu/jhs/
 Mail plain text,  No quoted-printable, HTML, base64, MS.doc.