Top-posting

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sat Apr 30 11:16:13 CEST 2016

El día Saturday, April 30, 2016 a las 01:24:23AM +0200, Guan Xin escribió:

> A mailing list may recommend bottom posting, and users had better follow it.
> This is perfectly fine.

Fine, that we agree in something. If you sign some contract, you do it
below the text after reading it, and your signature *below* is expression
of "yes I have read it". If you sign (post above) someone could think,
he/she has not read it. To avoid such thinking, it's better to not top
post.

> This is my concluding remark of this thread.

Mine too.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!