AW: AW: AW: WINDOWS - Adding passphrase to gpg via command line

Mike Kaufmann m.kaufmann at infotech.li
Mon Jun 13 08:12:01 CEST 2016

Good morning

Thank you very much for the response!

Now that I've done all the things you've written, I no longer receive the error "ERR 67108924 Not supported <GPG Agent> - no --allow-preset-passphrase" when I start the gpg-agent with gpg-connect-agent PRESET_PASSPHRASE.

Unfortunately when I start gpg-agent with the following command on Windows Command Line
gpg-connect-agent PRESET_PASSPHRASE "74EC3FAA93CD49446EC6825C3EBEB2C336CCBE2A" -1 "MyPassphrase"

I receive the following errors:
ERR 67108992 Missing value <GPG Agent>
ERR 67109139 Unknown IPC command <GPG Agent>

I've also attached an image to this e-mail where you can see the commands and errors.

Do you have any further ideas?

Regads,
Mike