managing OpenPGP cards in batch mode?

Pete Stephenson pete at heypete.com
Thu May 5 01:17:34 CEST 2016

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 12:14 AM, Robert J. Hansen <rjh at sixdemonbag.org> wrote:
> Dashamir, this list has very few rules.  I'm grateful for that, really.
> One of the few rules that must be obeyed, though, is "we will not
> advocate non-libre software or products here".

Out of curiosity, where are these rules defined?

The list information page
<https://lists.gnupg.org/mailman/listinfo/gnupg-users> doesn't make
any mention of such a rule.

Certainly, there are basic rules of netiquette that should ideally be
universally known and followed (don't send spam, don't flame people,
etc.), but "don't advocate non-libre software or products" isn't one
of them. I understand wanting to keep discussions related to GnuPG and
related subjects, so advocating or discussing third-party services may
be considered off-topic, but you seem to be referring to a more
specific rule.

Cheers!
-Pete

--