link error

Vincent Torri vincent.torri at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 18:20:39 CET 2010

>"Vasiliy Ivanov" <address at hidden> writes:
>
>>* Hi!*
>>
>>* Can you help me with linker error.*
>>
>>* error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gcry_control referenced in*
>>* function*
>>
>>*  *
>>
>>* I have linked my project with library libgnutls-26.lib. But no effect!*
>>
>>* It appears in this library is no such symbol. What can I do?*
>
>It is a libgcrypt symbol, so you need to link with libgcrypt as well.
>Similarly, you may also need to link with libgpg-error.

I reply to that mail after having subscribed to the list.

If you compile with gcc (MinGW) and if you use gnutls.pc, then the
problem is in gnutls.pc. See the mail i sent, which subject is '*wrong
gnutls.pc <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnutls-devel/2010-02/msg00035.html>'*.
If not, indeed, you have to link against libgcrypt
*
*Vincent Torri