GPA development

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan@intevation.de
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:59:19 +0200

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 04:49:30PM +0200, Peter Gerwinski wrote:

> Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> > 3. Nice icons in the list e.g. for the trust levels (is supported
> > by gtk clist).
>
> Which sort of icons do you mean? I can imagine that bars or
> pie charts can visualize owner trust, but I'd vote against e.g.
> faces which do not show a clear order.

> > trust levels:
> > Unknown
> > don't trust
> > trust marginally
> > fully trust
>
> My idea: Abstract icons indicating a clear order. (See above.)
How about this: unknown ? dont trust thumb down marginally thumb vertical fully thumb up This just a clear order though not abstracted. We get in trouble when there will be more than 4 trust levels. Jan -- Jan-Oliver Wagner http://intevation.de/~jan/ Intevation GmbH http://intevation.de/ FreeGIS http://freegis.org/