Questions regarding the public keyring editor dialog

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan@intevation.de
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:36:34 +0200

On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 10:45:31AM +0200, Werner Koch wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> > The dialog povides no information about who is the owner of the
> > shown keyring keyring.
> > Perhaps there should be some information such as 'you are: ...'.
>
> There is no such thing as a owner of a keyring. Well on Unix systems
> you have owners, but GnuPG should not be used on a multi-user box.
I was not precise - sorry. What I meant with 'your are:' is two information: the path of the public keyring (e.g. /home/jan/.gnupg/pubring.gpg) and the default signature. Jan -- Jan-Oliver Wagner http://intevation.de/~jan/ Intevation GmbH http://intevation.de/ FreeGIS http://freegis.org/