GPA development - icons for trust level

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan@intevation.de
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:52:49 +0200

On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 10:37:31AM +0200, Werner Koch wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> > To my mind we should apply the same icons
> > to the trust levels for owner _and_ for keys.
>
> These are 2 totally different things. For the validity of a key
> (what is calculated based on the key signatures and the ownertrusts)
> 2 levels are needed:
>
> key is KNOWN
> key is UNKNOWN.
currently gpa applies the same trust levels for both, owner and key trust. You mean to replace the 4 levels by the two levels 'known','unknown' for the key trust? However, still the thumb up/down icons can be applied. I think we should not use other icons for the key trust than the ones for the owner trust. Jan -- Jan-Oliver Wagner http://intevation.de/~jan/ Intevation GmbH http://intevation.de/ FreeGIS http://freegis.org/