window minimization bug

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:06:07 +0200

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:

> there is a minimization bug in gpa.
> I use gnome and any dialog is coming up at a minimal size.
Yeah, I know about this but I didn't checked why it happens.
> there is a comment about a work around, but I am not sure which
> part of the code is the work around. Any hint?
It is just a kludge which used to work for me (Sawmill) but it doesn't center the window anymore.
> To my mind the function
> gpa_widget_set_centered()
> should eliminated to give back window positioning control to the window
It is used as the name implies. Without this the windows is moved to an arbitrary position and not easy to spot out. Werner -- Werner Koch OpenPGP key 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH tel +49 211 239577-0 Birkenstr. 12 email wk@OpenIT.de D-40233 Duesseldorf http://www.OpenIT.de